Father's Day Card with a difference

Hello dear friends,

Another occasion is coming by and I got another project .......Father's Day Cross stitch card with a difference.  I'm getting used to these projects and love making them too.  They can be reused with a purpose. The procedure is the same one used for Mother's Day card and Anniversary Card and they can be viewed here and here.


The pattern for the cross stitch piece was used from June 2018 Cross Stitch Crazy, which was gifted to me by my children for Mother's Day.


Stitched on 18th Count Aida and filled with Lavender ........... harvested directly from my pot! 


It was the first time I planted Lavender and I gave it a try.  I let the flowers dry and collected some to fill the cross stitch pocket.



Carefully placed it in the window card.



AND stitched in place...



Printed the wording and glued it to the back part of the card.


Here goes the finished Father's Day card with a difference! Hope you like it and that you will try it too.


Have a nice weekend and Happy Father's Day!

Until we meet again xox


Comments

Popular Posts