Golden Anniversary Card


Time goes by so quickly that voila my parents are celebrating their 50th Wedding Anniversary.   I couldn't not work on something special for them and since all the shops were closed I had to make use of all the items I had at home.  

Searched through my stored free patterns library and came along a simple yet cute free design from EMS Designs. Changed a bit the colour scheme and here goes my finished pattern:  



Tried to make use of Golden threads as much as possible since it is a Golden Anniversary.


  Red card to complement the colour of Love.



You can even convert the cross stitch design into a lavender sachet .... view my post here to know how to make it happen. 



Have a nice day and stay safe!

until we meet again ..... much love from

Alison💖💖




Comments

Popular Posts