New Year . . . . New Projects

 Hello my dear friends!

A week has already passed by since the beginning of the New Year.  So I must say that the new year resolutions kicked in too.  One of them is to find more time for my sewing hobby as this year I have a long, long waiting list of sewing items to sew for my family and dear friends.

Weather has just turned a bit cold here and what more not to sew some place mats to keep the food more warm. This one I made it for my father:

I used printed cotton for the top, white fleece for the bottom and Insul-
Bright in the middle.

Measurements are approximately 42cm by 32 cm.

Quilted with the same stitch all along. 



I also added matching ribbon for holding the utensils. 


Now there are still two others on the waiting list; one for my mum and one for my brother.

Still working on them though. . . . . 

While some days ago I went for a stroll at the fishing village of Marsaxlokk (to get some inspiration for my projects) I met a goose who did not like to be photographed 😊


Thank you for dropping by and for your kind comments and messages, I wish you all joy & peace.


See You Soon!





Comments

Popular Posts