Mummy & daughter Bunny project


 HELLO my friends,  

It's that time of the year again! My creative awakening is currently in progress . . . .  Winter is very heavy for my soul and my creativity.  I mostly wish I could hibernate during winter time. Short, cold and sometimes rainy days.  But now I am back again with another project:

                                                                 My Bunny project.

I came across a lovely free bunny pattern here and since my daughter is very fond of bunnies ( we have a pet bunny named Cuddles too) I made her a bunny mug rug and a bunny pillow.  



The back and the front were made from different types of fabric; cotton & fleece so both can be reversed.

With my embroidery machine, I included the name of Cuddles on both the cushion and the coaster.





 

They are like mother bunny and daughter bunny: 


By the way, may I introduce you to our adopted bunny who is my inspiration for this lovely project: 

Cuddles. 

She has a very particular story full of courage & determination. 💖



Hope you like this project and inspires you more 💛

Until the next project .....
Take care xxx





Comments

Popular Posts