Baby's First Christmas Star

 Christmas is fast approaching and the arrival of a much-expected baby during this time, brings lots of joy. Tiny little people and presents all around, surrounded by nature, is the theme for this baby's first Christmas star. 


I machine embroidered the design at the back of the star, to help remember this beautiful occasion. It was my second time using my embroidery machine, so I am quite a beginner here!


More close-up picture: little elf at the very left corner of the star . . . 


And a cute bunny on the other side . . . . 


In the middle a little elf holding presents for Christmas . . . . 


Hope you liked this little Christmas ornament, and it inspired you with ideas for the coming Christmas season. Now off I go to continue with my little red robin . . . .

See you soon with my other work in progress Christmas idea.

Take Care xxx







Comments

Popular Posts