Reusable Fairyland gift bag with a little surprise


Hello dear friends!

How are you? I am so excited to share with you my latest fairyland gift bag ( I am pretty much into fairies lately ). 

I am over and done with wrapping papers for my gifts  . . . .  now I am trying to do my part into loving more our dear planet Earth. 

So what more than giving a present into a beautiful bag instead of wrapping papers! 

Tutorials are very easily accessible on You Tube and voila . . . .. there goes my latest gift bag:


Measurements : 25cm by 25cm each


Fabrics : Acufactum fabric for the outside & Peach colour cotton fabric for the inside


Ribbon : 0.75mm Green synthetic ribbon 


And to finish with . . . . . & to complement the feeling . . . . . & the atmosphere: 
a matching Lavender sachet :


Have a great day dears 💛




Comments

Popular Posts