Fairy land pot holder

Hello to all. . . . . .

I have been away for quite some time . . . .  away from my sewing . . . . . away from the hustle . . . . . as unfortunately my only sister passed away suddenly. I am still trying to come to terms with it although I know that she is now free from pain . . . . and returning to my sewing table is helping a great lot. 

I have being sewing some presents and also some felt items to put as fillers in the Christmas Stockings. My latest order from acufactum textiles gave me the urge to try something new . . . . and what best way than to spend time in Fairyland! 



It was my very first pot holder and I followed the video tutorial from Minki Kim


. . . . . and it proved quite easy to follow



. . . . thank you for dropping by dear readers  . . . . . hopefully I will be back soon with pictures of the Christmas fillers . . . . . wishing you all a lovely week xxx







Comments

Popular Posts