Father's Day 2021

 

Hello there! 

It's been quite some time since I last posted. Summer is now in full bloom and the heat is getting quite unbearable here. Nevertheless, our lives are still on the move.

The concept of reuse is getting much momentum in our home as you may have already got from my previous posts here and here. This time for Father’s day, instead of buying a card for my husband ( that is either put in drawers or thrown away after the occasion ) I made a cross stitch decoration.  I used the same pattern that I used last year (last time the card was for my father!).  My hubby liked the idea as he is very keen on re-using items.



The positive thing is that this type of decoration can be reused over and over again.  It can also be added to other decorations that can be done in the following years.  The year can also be added to each decoration for keep sake. 


If on the back you leave enough fabric, when you wish, you can also convert it into a lavender sachet. 





Hope you enjoy my idea and practice it too, so that we can have a more sustainable environment and Mother Earth will surely thank us for taking care of her 💚. Let us reuse!

Until we meet again, much love

Alison xx

 


Comments

Popular Posts