The Artist’s Way



The Artist’s Way by Julia Cameron

I came to know about this book from blogs I follow from time to time.  It has been written about 25 years ago and it is still being used today.  It just made me curious about how it is and what is all about.  My creative journey is sometimes in hiccups, sometimes I do not find what it takes to go on ........... may be     lack of time (about that I will let you know in another post), either procrastination, or exhaustion. There is so much noise around. 

By the way it has been almost three weeks or ......  even a month since I got the book and I am still in its first pages!  As if …… I am still afraid of its contents.  It seems quite challenging!  I try to stick to the morning pages but failed some time.  Still in process ......

Have you ever read this book or done any of its exercises?  How was it like? Did it make any difference in your creative life?

I will let you know my progress, as I go along this new journey.
In the mean time, I Love to hear any suggestions J



Until we meet again, take care, 
much love,
 Alison

Comments

Popular Posts