Welcome Autumn ……

Autumn is my favourite season … more cosy … less noise … and more time at home (hopefully)!  I have also updated the colour of my blog to reflect this beautiful season! It makes my mood more of Christmass time.


In the mean time, it’s been a while since my last post ….. 
tooo busy and always on the go ….. We were very busy redecorating the craft room, thanks to my hubby  💖.  Sometimes a revamp is so exited! 
There was so much to do ……… most of all I had to go through all my stuff and fluff …… in order to place everything in its new place …. 
there I found many fabric pieces that I forgot I had!!  
They gave me a lot of inspirations for my next project which I need to start soon as Christmas is fast approaching.
Will try to post soon.

Until then tc xx


Comments

Popular Posts